It’s harder to get noticed among the virtual resume pile these days. If you’re looking for new tactics to get yourself in front of recruiters and hiring managers, consider the Twittersphere.
Catch of the Day
- I'm looking forward to #womeninfinance #networking on March 27 at our NYC event! bit.ly/50WCFinanceNet… twitter.com/takeleadwomen/… 1 day ago
- RT @takeleadwomen: Firms with women in top management roles experienced an increase in “innovation intensity” & were worth an average of $4… 1 day ago
- RT @nowthisnews: The majority of Wikipedia's editors are men, and most of the information is about men — but now there's a global movement… 2 days ago
- RT @ShearmanFinTech: Excited to sponsor this year's NY #FinTechWeek happening April 1-5 hosted by @EmpireStartups. Learn about how we're su… 2 days ago
- RT @ria_davis: Here’s yet another way sexism takes the fun out of being a woman at work: ow.ly/UWmP30o6MZx @forbes #femaleleadership… 2 days ago