It’s harder to get noticed among the virtual resume pile these days. If you’re looking for new tactics to get yourself in front of recruiters and hiring managers, consider the Twittersphere.
Catch of the Day
- RT @MLEeditor: My #50women sister @carlamurphy has been making some waves with an essay on class and media. If you haven't read it yet, esp… 2 weeks ago
- RT @angshah: I’ve now written two Wikipedia articles about women journalists. It is incredibly valuable to me to pick people who I don’t kn… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Frannydink: Love this idea since I can’t seem to get a @Wikipedia entry even though the head told me last year I definitely qualified.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @kshaughnessy2: Women supporting women. Thank you @takeleadwomen & @BeALuminary for your incredible support. #50womencan #womendonews.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JareenAI: Women are underrepresented on @Wikipedia. #WomenDoNews edit-a-thon is changing that. Put your crowns on and help us add femal… 2 weeks ago