It’s harder to get noticed among the virtual resume pile these days. If you’re looking for new tactics to get yourself in front of recruiters and hiring managers, consider the Twittersphere.
Catch of the Day
- RT @takeleadwomen: Ready to get the position & pay you deserve? Join @VidhiData at the @92Y for a half-day interactive workshop designed to… 7 months ago
- RT @MLEeditor: My #50women sister @carlamurphy has been making some waves with an essay on class and media. If you haven't read it yet, esp… 10 months ago
- RT @Frannydink: Love this idea since I can’t seem to get a @Wikipedia entry even though the head told me last year I definitely qualified.… 10 months ago
- RT @kshaughnessy2: Women supporting women. Thank you @takeleadwomen & @BeALuminary for your incredible support. #50womencan #womendonews.… 10 months ago
- RT @JareenAI: Women are underrepresented on @Wikipedia. #WomenDoNews edit-a-thon is changing that. Put your crowns on and help us add femal… 10 months ago