It’s harder to get noticed among the virtual resume pile these days. If you’re looking for new tactics to get yourself in front of recruiters and hiring managers, consider the Twittersphere.
Catch of the Day
- RT @takeleadwomen: We're still reliving the incredible day we had at @GloriaThePlay! We're thankful for all of our sponsors and all of you,… 1 month ago
- RT @micheleweldon: A great day learning about and from Gloria Steinem @GloriaThePlay for @takeleadwomen. https://t.co/HmLbxmJJpW 1 month ago
- RT @hklageman: Don’t look up Look out at our shared power We have been culturally trained to have ambivalence about power. We need to chang… 1 month ago
- RT @hklageman: Powerful words from @Daryl_Roth on how we can push away our fears and do what we were meant to do! @GloriaFeldt @GloriaStein… 1 month ago
- RT @RippleOutNow: 'We are linked. We are not ranked.' The reason why @GloriaThePlay is performed in a Talking Circle, the heart of @GloriaS… 1 month ago