It’s harder to get noticed among the virtual resume pile these days. If you’re looking for new tactics to get yourself in front of recruiters and hiring managers, consider the Twittersphere.
Catch of the Day
- Love this article and position. Let's focus on the scholarship, which doesn't need a stage. twitter.com/GloriaFeldt/st… 5 days ago
- RT @Inclusionists: Kevin Brennan talks representation in film, inclusion riders, the Labour party and Dr. Stacy Smith's meeting in the UK h… 1 week ago
- FACT: 2/3 of women CEOs only realized they could become CEO once someone told them so. @RockefellerFdn @Korn_Ferry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Love these "hacks!" via @womenkind #genderparity twitter.com/Womenkind/stat… 1 week ago
- Making a list and checking it twice... @fairygodboss list of companies women ranked best. #taketheleadwomen lnkd.in/dRi9wkB 1 week ago